Monday, November 17, 2008

Through the Looking Glass - Bergdorf Goodman


Nothing makes me excited in quite the same way as a great window display. Especially this time of year, it's one thing I look forward to as the weather gets colder. Purveyors of New York City's best window displays have got to be Bergdorf Goodman and the Anthropologie by Rockerfeller Center. Here's a peek of Bergdorf Goodman's display in progress.
I happened to walk by while they were still setting up, hence the visual merchandisers in some of the shots. I wanted to share, as I think the windows are very inspirational and aspirational in terms of product.

I'm not sure what the theme is, but I think it might be communication, hence the phones, typewriter, pens and letters. Perhaps letters to Santa?

Santa can you hear me? I'd love some of of this display! Especially those 2 looks below.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...