Friday, October 31, 2008

I Heart Ronson, Charlotte Ronson for JC Penney


When you think of JC Penney, you don't often think of it as your source for fashionable apparel! Well they are hoping to turn things around and make the Shopping Mall staple have a more fashion forward image.

Nylon magazine offers the first look at Charlotte Ronson's Diffusion line for JC Penney.

Items will retail for $15-65, while Ronson's namesake contemporary line wholesales for $70-130. I Heart Ronson will be available at JC Penney Stores starting this February.

I think the collection looks great! You get the casual girlish ease of Charlotte Ronson at a great price! Watch out Target, you may have some collaboration competition on your hands! I love the dark floral prints combined with stripes for fall! My personal fave piece has got to be the romper! CR always makes a great romper!!!


See More I Heart Ronson...



all images courtesy of Nylon Magazine

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...