Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Now Wearing...


I never thought I would revisit overalls as a grown woman, but I recently bought some dressy overalls from Topshop and now I'm obsessed.



Overalls - Topshop
Tee - James Perse
Shoes - Be & D
Glasses - SEE Eyewear


I personally don't like denim overalls because they tend to feel a bit too junior and casual, even with heels.  But in more polished fabrics like silk or leather, overalls are awesome and can be appropriate for a business casual setting.  Here are a few overalls that I've been eying for fall.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look! Is the pair you are wearing currently available at Topshop stores? I do not see it on the website.

Lani Love said...

Yeah, I don't think it was ever on the website, but you might be able to find some in stores too if you look in the markdown section since it's a bit older now.

Hollowed Hunter said...

Awesome blog you have here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...