Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sole Obsession: Clear Lucite Heels

 Image via style.com

I've been dreaming of clear heels since Chanel showed their Fall 2012 at Paris Fashion Week.  Last March I had stalked multiple Zara's in search of their budget-friendly lucite heels, but it wasn't until December that I was able to finally own a pair of clear heels via Margiela for H&M.



Since then an abundance of clear heels have hit the internet, and I now finding myself wondering if I should be allowed to have two pairs of clear heels.  One for spring and one for fall perhaps?  Here are some of the pairs I've been eyeing.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lani, if you think it'll be one of the top choices of footwear for you throughout the spring and summer, and it'll make your heart go pittar pattar each time you wear them, then I'd definitely go for them. Why spend the money on something "more classic" only to find yourself feeling "eh"? And this is coming from someone who tends to go for "more classic and more versatile".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...