Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Now Wearing...

Photos by James Rand


A lot of my wardrobe resembles rugs.  This shaggy yellow number is from last year's Jason Wu for Target collection, and it's been one of my go to tops this winter.  On cold cloudy days, I'll cheer myself up with some color like this the bright yellow and orange combo, but there are days when I'll play it down with a black pencil skirt.


These photos were taken inside my new-ish apartment. I moved in a few months ago.  It’s my first time having my own place, and it’s been really fun decorating.  My home décor style is pretty similar to my personal style.  It’s eclectic and colorful.  My living room is a mix of new and old from Craiglist, Target, Ikea, Home Goods and friends.
 
Old Marc Jacobs blazer. Jason Wu for Target top. Vintage skirt. Old Urban Outfitters boots. See Eyewear frames.  Lee Angel jewelry.

2 comments:

Adele said...

Your living room is coming along! The rug really ties the room together.

RockRushIndia said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Nice bracelets, check out ours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...