Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Now Wearing...



I recently moved into a new apartment in Noble Square, a quaint little neighborhood somewhere between Wicker Park and downtown Chicago.  There are few things more stressful than moving, but I love that moving forces me to purge and re-organize my closet.

I haven't been shopping much the past few months, but the one site that always seems to make the cut is Pixie Market.  I bought a couple color block pieces from them a couple months ago, including this blouse.  It doesn't look like it's still available, but they have a similar (and even more affordable) top.



The only other purchase I made this season were these spotted pony hair Dr Martens from MyHabit.  They're now at 6pm.com for even less than what I paid.  I've gotten such good wear out of them in the past couple of months that I'm not mad.

Side note, I found something more impractical than 4.5 inch heels - a floppy hat in a windy city.

Color block blouse - Pixie Market. Skinny jeans - Sold Design Lab.  Black topos boots - Dr Martens 1460
Leopard hat - Urban Outfitters last fall.  Black bag - old Hayden Harnett.  Earrings - oldies from college!
Nails - by AstroWifey


Photos by James Rand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...