Monday, September 24, 2012

Now Wearing...


I love fall - watching the leaves change colors, breathing the cool crisp air, and layering up with fun socks and tights.  ModCloth has a fun selection of patterned tights.  Hearts sometimes feel a bit too cutesy, but I can't help myself.



Target is another great resource for tights.  They've got a solid selection of colors, all affordable.  If you live in New York, Century 21 is a gold mine.  I used to stop in every fall.


This month marks my one year anniversary in Chicago.  One year ago I left New York City, and so much has happened since then.  I could ramble for days, but the short version is that Chicago has been kind to me and it feels right.

Photos by James Rand



Vintage tank, Ann Taylor LOFT skirt, Marni heels, Katherine Kwei hangbag, SEE Eyewear frames

I can't help, but feel kind of nostalgic especially as I pack my things.  Remember when I had no internet?  I'm moving to a new apartment at the end of the month.  I'm going to miss my current place (deck, view of downtown, in-unit washer/dryer!), but I'm really excited about moving into a cozy walk up on a tree-lined street. Home decorating posts to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...