Thursday, September 6, 2012

Anxiously Awaiting: FLARE x Aldo Fall 2012 Collection

Earlier this week, Aldo tweeted a preview of their upcoming collaboration with Canadian publication FLARE.  I'm dying to get my hands on the burgundy and red pair on the right.


Aldo and FLARE had collaborated last season on a pair of sandals which quickly sold out across Canada.  For fall, FLARE fashion director Elizabeth Cabral designed three pieces - a stacked heel for the day, lace bootie for the night, and a tote.

Photo by Daniel Harrison via Flare.com
FLARE x Aldo shoes: Oxblood shootie, $155 & Lace stiletto bootie, $175

I can't stop staring at these shoes.  I love the texture and details of each pair.  The red shooties make such a bold statement, and the lace booties are super feminine. Shoe lust!

Photo by Daniel Harrison via Flare.com
FLARE x Aldo shoes: Faux croc bag in blue and red, $70

And these bags with their bold color and texture are so awesome!  I would love to make one of these my work bag.

You can read all about the design process at flare.com.  The capsule collection will be sold online and at select Aldo locations, but I believe that's limited to Canada.  Time to reach out to your favorite Canadian.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...