Thursday, August 16, 2012

Now Wearing...


My love for neon dates back to elementary school (Lisa Frank, anyone?).  This love came back hard and grew into an obsession in the last two years.  My friend got me the neon satchel for my birthday last summer, and I picked up the neon accented glasses and shoes earlier this year.

From my Instagram. Follow me @djlanilove

These Cole Haan oxfords were a bit of a splurge for me, but they were worth every penny.  They're incredibly comfortable, light and bouncy.  I feel like I can run in them!  A couple months ago I wore these for a 22 hour work day.  I traveled for a day of meetings and presentations and came back to Chicago and DJed (and danced) until 2AM.  While my feet were swollen and tired by the end of it all, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have been able to stand in any other shoes for that long without whimpering.



Eyeglasses - SEE Eyewear
Oxfords - Cole Haan "Alisa" (other colors on sale at colehaan.com)
Orange blouse - found at Buffalo Exchange
Skirt - Forever21
Necklace - c/o Sorrelli (from a few seasons ago)
Bracelet - Lee Angel
Outfit photos by the fantastic James Rand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...