Friday, August 17, 2012

Gap x GQ: 2012 Best New Menswear Designers Preview

A while back I posted about the upcoming collaboration between GAP and GQ's best new menswear designers in America. GQ recently released some sketches of the upcoming collection so here they are (images courtesy of GQ).  The collection will available in stores on September 27th, 2012 - can't wait!

BLK DNM

Ian Velardi

Mark McNairy 

Ovadia & Sons

Saturdays NYC

Todd Snyder

Overall I think all the pieces are pretty solid and showcase each designer in their own light so I can't wait to see it in person!  If I had to pick a couple looks I'm partial to, the military jacket by Todd Snyder,  deconstructed suit jacket by Ian Velardi and belted trench by Ovadia & Sons are definitely what I'm gravitating towards.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...