Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Nail Artist: AstroWifey

Photo courtesy of AstroWifey

Last week I was in the Dominican Republic for a wedding.  The Sunday before my trip, I ventured to Jefferson Park to visit manicurist and nail artist AstroWifey for festive "no chip" manicure.


I came to AstroWifey with a few ideas in mind, and I could not be more pleased with how she brought the "his & her" theme to life.  It may be a bit hard to tell from these pictures, but she even drew different style eyeglasses.  Yes, she hand painted each of those designs!  Amazing right?


This manicure has been one of the best manicures of my life.  It's been 10 days and I literally have just one chip, and this is after a hell of a lot of activity - traveling, carrying DJ equipment, swimming, playing in sand, zip lining, horseback riding, and biking.  AstroWifey uses CND Shellac.  You may remember Erin's writeup about it awhile back.  The shine really does hold up!  And CND has some new powders, so your manicurist can custom make colors like this bright orange by AstroWifey.

I had such a great experience and her prices are very reasonable.  I highly recommend it!  It can be a bit of a trek from the east side, but if you live off the blue line, it's actually super easy to get there.  To view her price list and book an appointment, visit her page on StyleSeat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...