Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Scoop NYC Gold Coast Anniversary


Last week, I had the pleasure of DJing the 1 year anniversary for Scoop NYC's Gold Coast store.  Scoop NYC was one of the first designer boutiques I ever shopped at, so I was very excited to part of the festivities.  Clothes and music, it was my double rainbow.



DJing the event, I had my hands busy, but fortunately, James Rand was kind enough to stop by and snap some photos.  You can check out more photos on his blog at jamesrand.com.

The event was coincidentally the night before my birthday, so it was a nice way to kick off the birthday weekend.  Thank you to everyone who came by!

Fellow Chicago fashion blogger Homes & Heels and our friend Amrita

Equipment neon silk blouse (available at Scoop!), Tripp NYC black & white jeans, SEE eyeglasses, old CC Skye necklace, old Issa Kamara sandals

And in case you missed Scoop's email blast, you can find my picks in stores or online.  Bright colors, prints... you know how I do.

And yes, my playlist includes "Call Me Maybe".

1 comment:

RockRushIndia said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Nice diamond earrings, check out ours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...