Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Now Wearing…

IMG_2137
Summer is here and whenever the weather gets really hot I turn to wovens that seem to let air circulate without sticking to me as much as knits.  Since the evenings still tend to get a bit chilly, I tied a cardigan to my purse strap for when I really need it.

If you're mixing prints - subtle stripes paired back to florals are  an easy combination.  I tried to tie my outfit together by picking up on accent colors in my skirt and wearing accessories in similar colors.

IMG_2141
Scallop Sleeve Button-Up Blouse - Cynthia Steffe
Floral Flutter Skirt - Cynthia Steffe
Striped Ballet Flats - Sophie Theallet for Nine West
Yellow Bead & Rhinestone Necklace - J.Crew
Purse - Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC
Cardigan - Uniqlo
IMG_2142IMG_2144

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...