Monday, April 30, 2012

Now Wearing…

IMG_1805
When I first saw this Marni x H&M silky cardigan in the ad campaign I knew I had to have it.  The dot print combined with 2-tone textured knit sleeves and back gave it a perfectly retro librarian sort of feel that I loved so I was super excited when I managed to score it at the 34th Street location early on the day of the launch.  While I never managed to snag those delightfully chunky necklaces I found a bracelet that I previously fashioned into a necklace that did the trick.
IMG_1813IMG_1816
Silky Cardigan - Marni x H&M
Tank Top - Petite Bateau
Elastic Hem Pants - Richard Chai LOVE
Necklace - Subversive x Target Bracelet - transformed into a necklace w/ pliers & velvet ribbon
Rhinestone Disc Ring - Fallon
Colorblock Shoes - Nine West
IMG_1820IMG_1822

1 comment:

RockRushIndia said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Nice diamond rings and necklace, check out ours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...