Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Now Wearing…

IMG_1790
I've probably said this before but a bold pop of color is all you need to jolt you awake in the morning.  I used to be afraid of color when I was younger and I lived in black and navy.  As my confidence grew with maturity I realized that I had nothing to be afraid of and now I embrace color.  My outfit is a little bit scuba inspired in the color selection - bright yellow paired with vivid aqua and royal blue is one of my favorite color combinations lately.
IMG_1791IMG_1795

Scuba Seam Top - Zara
Contrast Zip Skirt - Zara
Yellow Bead Necklace - J.Crew
Gold Bead Cluster Ring - J.Crew
Yellow Tights - No Name
Hex Nut Bracelet - DIY in the style of Giles & Brother
Socks - Uniqlo
Shoes - Boutique Nine
IMG_1801IMG_1802

2 comments:

Julie Kim said...

LOVE the colours, Erin! :)

RockRushIndia said...

Nice post. Browse through a wide range of beautiful necklace designs online.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...