Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Winter Clearance: Nine West Up to 70% Off

January truly is the best time of year to get retail bargains and online shopping makes it even easier to snag the style you love at a fraction of a price.  This morning as I groggily tried to wake up in bed by skimming emails on my phone I saw that Nine West was now up to 70% off!  While I brushed my teeth I continued to skim through the styles and started making a cart so big that I seriously had to weed out my pickings - afterall even if shoes are a great price, real estate in my closet is rare!

Here are a few of my fave bargains to snag:
Pinktop $51.60 - Very reminiscent of the style of my beloved Camilla Skovgaard's styling with the jagged traction soles but in a simple enough shape to knot scream "Knock-Off" - even if there are several very similar styles.

TheGhost $44.70 - Loved this very vintage looking collection from supermodel/singer Karen Elson.  These peep-toe shoes are just about perfect, unfortunately when my browsing turned to purchasing, they ran out of my size before I could order them.

Nyoko $54.40 - I love a good winter bootie, especially the lace up ones and throw them on with everything from sweatpants to dresses.  This particular pair is really cute in the off kilter green color with faux shearling trim.



Layla $44.70 - Did you love the look of the Giles Deacon collection but forgot to snag a pair? Most of the collection is still available although sizes may vary in availability across styles.  This pair of buckle ankle boots would look great with skinny jeans.

Ireesh $44.70 - These look so much like a little aviator jacket and who doesn't love a good little boot that encompasses that style?
Aroundtown $29.70 - Super feminine classic Mary-Jane shape gets an update in trendy python.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...