Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Now Wearing…

IMAG4321
When it comes to print on print action I'm a fan as long as the color families are in the same realm I think it works so today I combined a ditzy print dress with a pair of bold leggings and captured some of those color pops in my bright necklace and socks.

As for my hair, I've wanted a change for a long time and I've been thinking of getting an undercut...but the weather outside is so cold it makes me think if I lose my hair I'll find myself in cold regret.  I decided to sort of do an quick look inspired by undercuts by twisting my hair and using mini clips to hold it in place.  While it is far from perfect - note the errant strand twisting in the back - it was fun to change things up for a day.
IMAG4319IMAG4313
Ditsy Floral Babydoll Dress - H&M via Clothing Swap
Long Cardigan - H&M
Rope Necklace - DIY in the style of Proenza Schouler
Printed Leggings - Versace for H&M
Socks - Uniqlo
Wedge Ankle Boots - Nine West Pinktorp
IMAG4315

1 comment:

RockRushIndia said...

Thanks for sharing this post. Nice necklace, check out ours.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...