Tuesday, September 27, 2011

H&M X Versace: Sneak Peek!


So if you've been anxiously awaiting the upcoming H&M Versace collaboration, Vogue Russia and UK released some images of the upcoming line.


Based on the what was released the line looks very Versace with a multitude of colors, prints and studs.

Erin and I are actually flying out the day the collection drops in stores (November 19th) back to our hometown in Toronto. Once I get a better idea of the menswear pieces - I'll decide if it's worth it or not to delay my flight home for Thanksgiving!


While the collection will be available in select stores in Toronto - I dare not face that madness. It's a different type of beast on a whole new level. Merchandise is literally wiped clean in minutes with all sorts of grabbing, shoving and disorderly conduct - Barney's warehouse is a walk in the park compared to fashion crazed Torontonians. My take on the madness is that Toronto just doesn't have the capacity or supply to satisfy its fashionably-inclined members...hence when events like this happen, amplified shitshows are bound to ensue. Just to give you an idea of what I'm talking about - here's some pics I shot from the Jimmy Choo X H&M launch a while back (which I lined up for at 6am...).




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...