Monday, June 20, 2011

Now Wearing...

Just got back from California! Here are a couple shots of what I wore to The Getty Museum while I was out west.

Mud silk jacket - Samantha Pleet
High-waisted polka dot pants - vintage
T-strap flats - Deena & Ozzy, borrowed from my sister
Small tote with knot detail - Katherine Kwei "Lulu" courtesy of Katherine Kwei
Glasses - Moscot
Lips - Maybelline "Revival Red"
These pants are a new purchase. I bought them from one of my favorite LA stores, Wasteland on Melrose. I shop there primarily for their secondhand and vintage, but they also carry new collections from brands like MinkPink and Jeffrey Campbell. I stop in every time I'm home in CA, and I just learned last week that they'll be opening up an online shop soon - yay!

I bought these pants because as you know I'm obsessed with prints, and black & white polka dots are more office-friendly than say technicolor tribal print. I was initially a little worried about buying high-waisted pants, but they've been surprisingly easy to wear with fitted tops.

1 comment:

Adele said...

Polka dot pants! So cute. I think neon pants with cartoon faces on them might have been surprisingly versatile ;) So fun seeing you and shopping in LA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...