Tuesday, June 7, 2011

iWant: Huit Cupcake Bandeau Bra & Briefs

I've been eying this adorable "cupcake" set from French lingerie line, Huit. I first came across this line at Brooklyn Fox in Williamsburg.

The cupcake series includes a few different bras (full cup, push up, brandeau) and couple different bottoms (low rise boyshorts and briefs). My personal favorites are the bandeaus and bottoms.


Huit Cupcake Bandeau Strapless Bra, $89

The bandeau is just so freakin' cute. As a push-up bra, the scalloping reminds me a bit of fig leaves and less of sweet cupcakes.



Huit Cupcake Low Waisted Brief Pant, $45

I really love the bottoms, especially the back. How cute is that little sweetheart? This style is available in black, a nude-like rose and bright purple.

The links above will take you to HerRoom which offers free shipping, but in case your size is out, you can also find Huit at Faire Frou Frou and Largo Drive.

While I'm totally in love, I probably won't buy this set just yet. There are a lot of great sample sales happening right now, so it's hard to justify spending $140 when I might be able to put that money towards a nice dress or even two!

1 comment:

veronica said...

cute! did either of you get a pair?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...