Monday, April 4, 2011

Now Wearing…

erin1-20110313-002
Spring felt like it was on it's way a couple weeks ago when I took these pictures. Little did I know that I would soon have to ditch the leather jacket for a puffer. Fortunately after my weekend in Virginia, I feel like I've brought back a warmer breeze with me to Brooklyn and I don't feel like Old Man Winter is still hanging on.
Blouson Silk/Jersey Tunic - Under.ligne courtesy of Doo.Ri studio
Ruched Leggings - Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters
Rosette Headband - Eugenia Kim
Horsehair/Houndstooth Multi Zip Pouchette - Courtesy of Rebecca Minkoff
Socks - Uniqlo
Studded Heels - Courtesy of Nine West
Nails - MAC, Cuisine
Multi Chain Necklace - Courtesy of Sorrelli
Vintage Inspired Cocktail Ring - Courtesy of Sorrelli
Eagle Ring - Fallon
Leather Biker Jacket - Jodi Arnold
erin1-20110313-006erin1-20110313-007 erin1-20110313-013
erin1-20110313-016erin1-20110313-017
Photography courtesy of the wonderful James S. Rand

4 comments:

Sara said...

that bag is fantastic! love that you paired it with a cream colored leather jacket too :)


http://saras-style-snapshot.blogspot.com/

Six Six Sick said...

Love the leather jacket, I've been looking for a white one like that! I'm thinking of picking one up from Trash and Vaudeville.
xx
Tiffany

SocialyteCo said...

Such a great look. That bag looks amazing.

Shelly said...

so well put together, as always! when did your hair get so long? it means it's been a long time since i've seen you :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...