Thursday, February 3, 2011

Check Out: Refinery 29’s Reserve

181

So by now I’m sure that most of you have tried all the usual suspects when it comes to saving some money. Tippr, Living Social, Blackboard Eats for food and activities and Gilt Groupe, HauteLook, ideeli and MyNines for clothing and make-up. Heck, I’ve tried just about all of them and just when I think I’m over it, Refinery 29 sucks me back in with it’s Reserve website. It’s a website that is geared towards fashion lifestyle with limited time offerings of like 50% off lingerie, 55% off jewelry and more. Since the crew at Refinery 29 are such great curators of fabulousness you can not only find great deals but you can discover cool new brands and establishments you never knew existed. Case and point? The current offer to the Privé salon in the Soho Grand Hotel. $50 will get you a blowout and bang trim, a goody bag full of luxe Privé products, and a VIP card for a 10% discount on your next visit--a $125 value! Since it’s winter time and I’m feeling kind of blah, I can’t wait to get a bit of a hair refresher to get me ready for NYFW!

*Full disclaimer: The kind folks at Reserve are sending me a voucher so I can test drive the experience. Will let you know more about how it goes!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...