Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Now Wearing...

Skinny jeans - courtesy of Sold Design Lab
Black booties - Minimarket
Sling bag - courtesy of Katherine Kwei
Turban headband - handmade by my amazing friend Havy
Scarf - Kenneth Cole
Ring - Forever 21
Necklace - courtesy of Sorrelli

I love accessories. They're an easy way to dress up a black t-shirt and jeans, and they can be practical too! My knit headband has been so helpful in keeping me warm this winter. Havy, thank you again!

My other accessory obsession of the moment is this necklace from Sorrelli. I'm a chunky jewelry girl. I love the look and how easily they can add so much to any outfit. I thought a necklace like this would be a bit hard to wear because it's so decorative, but turns out with all the rich jewel tones, it actually matches quite a bit in my closet!
Photos by James S. Rand

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...