Thursday, January 20, 2011

Video Lookbooks: Rebecca Minkoff & Botkier Spring 2011

Two of our favorite handbag & footwear designers released videos this week - Rebecca Minkoff and Botkier. They're both lovely videos that really capture the essence of spring and each designer's point of view.

Rebecca Minkoff Spring 2011 Video Lookbook

I've been looking forward to Rebecca Minkoff's effortlessly chic spring collection ever since last fashion week. This video lookbook is just perfection - the styling, the camera shots, the music, I love! The bag I'm eying is the Morning After Bag Bombe as seen at 1:19.

Botkier Spring 2011 Behind The Scenes Video

Botkier has been a long time favorite of Erin's; she owns something like six Botkier bags and has bought quite a few for friends and family. This video is Botkier's first official upload onto YouTube, and I think they did great. The bag I'm eying is the Howard St. Satchel seen quickly at 0:19 again at 0:22. I look forward to seeing more videos from Botkier in the future as the line and their social media efforts continue to grow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...