Monday, January 10, 2011

Now Wearing…

I’ve been wanting a lace t-shirt for a while and finally found one a few weeks ago by Rachel Rachel Roy that was on sale, so it went into my cart along with these plaid boots. I placed the order but they arrived a couple days after I left for Canada, so I only had a chance to rip open the box this week! I loved both items and had to immediately put them to good use for a weekend casual look that I popped with a bright red statement necklace!

IMG_9668IMG_9674IMG_9669IMG_9675IMG_9682


Tank Top - Torn by Ronny Kobo
Sweatpants - Norma Kamali for Walmart
Plaid Boots - Rachel Rachel Roy Wava
Lace Tee - Rachel Rachel Roy
Assymetrical Hoodie - Rick Owens Lab
Metal & Bead Statement Necklace - Lanvin x H&M
Eagle Ring - Fallon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...