Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Now Wearing…

Love this feather skirt I picked up at the La Rok Sample Sale! Much like the metal beaded jacket I wondered if it was a bit too much but then decided to go for it! Although it's a bit much for work, I think it will become my New Year's eve skirt! For now though I tried to dress it down by pairing it with a striped tank, reigned it in with a smart blazer and some classic Mary Jane Pumps...On NYE though, don't think I'll be quite as restrained.

Ostrich Feather Skirt - La Rok
Striped Tank - Richard Chai for Target
Blazer - Club Monaco
Patent Mary Janes - Delman
Beaded Lace Tights - DIY in the style of Doo.Ri :)
Nails - Sephora by OPI, Rumba Romance

DSC_1062DSC_1066DSC_1089DSC_1091DSC_1096

4 comments:

Heather Cavanaugh said...

OOO I love your feather skirt! And i love that's a unique color like purple! You are def. rocking it!

http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

wow I love your skirt, how much di you pay at the sale?

Erin said...

I was really lucky and managed to snag the skirt for about $35 :)

chibi said...

I love the entire outfit. The skirt was a good find!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...