Tuesday, December 21, 2010

LA Love: Leyendecker Spring 2011

Leyendecker is a line from Los Angeles. They've been around since 2006, but I actually only came across their designs sometime in the past year when I saw a few of their dresses on Gilt Groupe. Their pieces caught my attention, as I love neutral colors and subtle cutouts.

Here are some looks from their holiday 2010 collection. I'm a fan of the shaggy, fuzzy pieces and prints (I'm so predictable I know), but what I'd really like to highlight is their spring 2011 collection.

Awhile back, Erin and I had the chance to preview the new spring collection, which left me longing for warmer weather and a trip home to LA. Many of the pieces had touches of the relaxed, boho chic look that southern California is known for. And the color palette was simple: soft neutrals, pastels and black.
I like stripes and I like lace, and together, they look pretty nice! The top on the right would be a great easy, breezy piece for spring. It would look great with jeans, shorts for more casual outings like the beach or outdoor concert.

This top was one of my personal favorites. Print, mesh detailing? Done. I think this would be a great day-to-night top. I could wear this to the office under a blazer with some nice dress pants, and after hours, I could lose the blazer and be ready to go out.


Same print. Cute shorts. I don't think I need to explain myself.

I love lace; it never goes out of style! These are pieces you could buy and wear season to season, year after year with simple change of layers and accessories.

And lastly, I'll leave with a shaggy pink sweater. Hug me!

You can find Leyendecker online at Shopbop or in stores at a number of boutiques. For more information, visit leyendeckerlosangeles.com.

2 comments:

nina said...

that shaggy pink sweater is to die for! i bought it awhile back when it was out and its sosooo soft and cozy. its one of my favorite leyendecker pieces by far

jimima said...

i LOVE ALLLLL those pieces, and their spring 2011 collections especiallyyy was so seriously amazing..like really amazing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...