Tuesday, December 21, 2010

iWant: 80%20 Eliotte Toggle Geometric

About 5 months ago when I was moving, I counted all of the shoes in my closet and was sligtly horrified by how many I had. So I decided to start strictly enforcing, "one in, one out". Since then I haven't bought a new pair of shoes, but I think I may have found the pair to update my collection!

I've been eying the Eliotte Toggle booties from 80%20. I love how warm and comfy they look, just perfect for winter! I like them in black pony hair, but I absolutely adore them in this geometric print. With the signature 80%20 hidden wedge, they would look hot with leggings. And in this print, these booties would be a great touch to a layered look.

These desert boot-inspired shoes are quite affordable. You can find them for $80-$115 depending on the color at endless.com and karmaloop.com. You can also find them at anthropologie.com, but they'll cost you $158 there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...