Friday, October 29, 2010

Quick Fix: Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas

It's Friday night. Do you know what you're dressing as for Halloween? If you're in need of a last minute costume, here are a couple ideas.

White Trash
You'll need: a white garbage bag, tunic and leggings

I was white trash a couple years ago. I used a 13 gallon bag and cut out three holes - one for my head, two for my arms. The costume will keep you warm outside, but if you start dancing you will get super hot. So wear some real clothes underneath and make big arm holes to keep it breathable.


Stairway to Heaven/Hell:
You'll need: a angel halo or devil horns, black clothes, white masking tape

I got this one from my boss. Dress in all black, put some white tape on your sides and top it off with your headband of choice.


I've been super busy this week, so I haven't had time to make a costume. I might attempt to be a superhero of some sort with some gold cuffs, spandex leggings and my cape tee. Whatever I come up with it, it will definitely pale in comparison to the coolest Halloween costume ever...

I hope he keeps this costume forever and wears it every year for the next decade!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...