Tuesday, October 26, 2010

NYFW Spring 2011: Farah Angsana


Every Farah Angsana show makes me wishing everyday was a cocktail party or charity ball. The spring 2011 presentation was not exception. The collection was full of stunning cocktail dresses and evening gowns. Farah Angsana's Indonesian inspiration and ethnic chic style really shined.

You know I'm a sucker for prints, especially anything slightly tribal.


These two neutral numbers were my favorites. I loved that she used subtle colors and impeccable detail to create incredibly glamorous looks.

The collection also included some cooler blue tones.

But of course, my favorites are Farah Angsana's signature gold and jewel toned pieces. The shine, the glamor, the elegance! I especially loved the way her longer dresses flowed as the models walked down the runway. This spring collection was truly lovely and should be on every girly girl's wish list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...