Friday, October 15, 2010

+J: Fall 2010 Menswear

Earlier this week, I had the chance to check out the new +J line which launched last week. I tried to grab a peek this past weekend but the lineup in the store was a bit too much for me to handle so I thought I'd try on a weekday. While I didn't get a chance to see all the pieces since a lot of merchandise sold out, I didn't end up having to wait in line which was nice.

Flat front chinos - $59.90, White long sleeve button-up with grey trim $49.90

This is Jil Sander's third collection with Uniqlo and for menswear, is one of the most affordable designer collaborations out there. I thought I'd post some pics of what items were still left at the store when I went in. If you'd like to see the full collection in the event that items are restocked, you can check out the lookbook here.

Long sleeve crew neck shirt (also available in V-neck) - $19.90, Cashmere V-neck sweater - $129.90 (all the merino pieces were sold out)

Since I went after the opening weekend, a lot of the merch was cleared out which doesn't come as a surprise. If you're looking for a pair of skinny jeans (which are not actually from this season) or some button up shirts there's quite a few - both at $50 a pop. There were some vests and puffers available in smaller sizes left (XS, or S) and some wool coats and blazers (mostly S and a few L).

Down puffer - $149.90, Down vest - $79.90

Wool pea coat - $229.90, Wool chesterfield coat - $189.90

Of the outerwear choices that were still available, I thought the Pea coat wasn't too shabby. It's definitely a heavier wool piece with a good weight to it but only a few were left.

Navy wool tuxedo jacket - $189.90

Out of everything I saw - I took a definite liking to a wool tuxedo jacket which would be a great staple piece for fall. The jacket also comes in black but the only ones I could find were dressed on the mannequins.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...