Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Now Wearing…

Practicality was in mind for a full day that I knew would include work, the Nine West blogger breakfast, a couple fashion shows, Fashion’s Night Out and the Kate Spade window display contest. Since I have worked in visual merchandising during High School, I knew that bending, climbing things and lifting heavy/awkward objects would be a part of my day.

IMG_8176IMG_8183

Comfort would be key and pants were a must and I decided to wear these super stretchy jeans that the lovely Roberta sent to me by Sold Design Labs. These are essentially jeggings at their very best! Still a woven fabric that feels substantial enough to be a real jean, have all the right detailing but with no real pocket bags and no fly. You can literally pull them right on and just do up a top button. And because there is no fly, you don’t have to worry about your fly being down or bunching awkwardly when you sit and because there are no front pocket, there is minimal bulk. For a girl who doesn’t wear pants in the summer because they are restrictive, they are super comfortable, fit amazing, make my butt look good and don’t loose their shape throughout the day. They are for me the perfect super skinny jean and now a wardrobe staple!

IMG_8200

IMG_8192[10]

IMG_8189

I wasn’t originally wearing these shoes at the start of the day but after being gifted a pair at the Blogger Breakfast, they just seemed to make my outfit come alive and needed to come out for FNO! I will have to admit I switched to flats just before the competition began though :) And what blogger would be complete without a netbook in hand?

Embroidered Jacket – Bebe (seriously like 7 yrs old!)
Destroyed/Holey Tee – DIY of an Alternative Apparel Top
Skinny Jeans – SOLD Design Lab, gift
Studded Cuff - Linea Pelle, gift from Lucky Mag
Eagle Ring - Fenton/Fallon
Stacking Rings - Tumbleweed on Etsy.com
Leather Satchel - Botkier Vixen (so faithful! My NYFW essential!)
Nails - OPI, Big Apple Red
Socks - Uniqlo
Studded Strappy Shooties - Boutique 9 Zola, gift
Butterfly Netbook - Vivienne Tam x HP Digital Clutch (on loan for NYFW)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...