Monday, August 2, 2010

Now Wearing...


Back to the 90s I go whenever I see a floral printed babydoll dress. Can't you just picture it paired with Doc Martens, Revlon Coffee Bean lipstick & a choker? I just got this dress via a clothing swap with a few girlfriends a few weeks back. I was wearing it a bit earlier in the day with a straw hat but heat + city exploring led me to ditch the hat in favor of a pony.

Floral Print Dress - via Clothing Swap
Lace Bicycle Shorts - Uniqlo
Sunglasses - Dior
Multi Strap Patent Sandals - Delman
Leather Satchel - Botkier Vixen
Eagle Ring - Fallon
Nail Polish - Essie Mini Shorts




3 comments:

Sunny said...

Dark brown lipstick and lots of black! Sigh.. that really takes me back... Cute outfit!

Unknown said...

Classic DUMBO shots! I like it!

Erin said...

Aww thanks Sunny :) haha imagining it all def took me back to 90210 days!

Thanks Stylester, I love Dumbo so I had a blast hanging out at Pier 1 over the weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...