Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Deal of the Day: Dolce Vita Helix Platform Sandal

I love Dolce Vita wedges for the wide straps, heel cutouts and chunky heel. The hardware on the straps reminds me a bit of the coveted pair from Chloe Sevigny and Opening Ceremony. These wedges are great because you could wear them the rest of summer and into fall with socks and tights.

And perhaps best of all, they're easy on the wallet. They're on sale at Endless for now $96.43 (retail $167).

There's only one review on Endless, and it doesn't seem too positive. But I've tried them on in stores and they seemed comfortable. Plus, they have good reviews on Zappos and Piperlime. And if they don't work out, Endless has free returns. Hurray!

1 comment:

online shoes said...

I like this blog really nice and informative I like that sandal
can you tell any online shoes shop from where I could buy these shoes

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...