Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Ting Tings at the Kin Concert Series


So lately thanks to the lovely Clutch 22, I've been testing out the new Kin One phone from Microsoft. You may have noticed from our twitter feed that I've been posting a lot more often from sales and on the go thanks to Kin!

To promote the hip/youth appeal Kin has been throwing events all over the country! Right now they are having a Sampling Tour to let you test out the Kin and win some fun prizes.

A few weeks back I had a chance to check out one of the Kin sponsored events with the The Ting Tings at the Alliance Community Center! The venue was fairly intimate but not overly crowded and they had DJ Flosstradamus on hand to warm up the crowd and complimentary drinks that made for a great night out. I had an amazing time hanging out and jamming to The Ting Tings with so many lovely lady bloggers including Fashion Pulse, Midtown Girl, My It Things, Gala Darling, Miss Whoever You Are and Clutch 22!


I love the Ting Tings and were glad that they played most of my fave tracks! Katie White is ADORABLE and they were a such a fun band to watch live!

Anyways I'll continue trying the phone out and let you know what I think soon! So far I find it very straightforward to use but wish it had a few more functions/programs but I think these are currently in work.


With Miss Whoever You Are

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...