Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Preview: Neurotica Fall Winter 2010 Lookbook

Browsing through Neurotica's new lookbook, I started to get excited at the thought of fall and winter. This collection titled "Thief in the Night" stays true to Neurotica's signature look of soft jersey and hand-illustrated prints.

These are my favorite looks from the lookbook. A hood with cat ears is obviously a little kitschy, but I think the ears on this piece are subtle enough for everyday wear, especially when compared to the bunny ears popping up at mass market retailers like TopShop and Forever21.

The bottom photos, I'm in love with drapey pants. I have yet to find a pair that work on my shorter frame, but I may give these a try when they hit stores. If not the pants, I will definitely consider the circle scarf - or "snood" (hood + scarf) if you must. And of course, I'm in love with the cape dress. You know how much I love capes!

The pom pom necklace (top left) is part of an accessories collaboration with textile artist Gemma Marissa. Neurotica can be found in the US at Reward, OAK, Pixie Market, Acrimony, Buy Definition, Candystore and 80's Purple.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...