Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Now Wearing...


Over the weekend I flew home to California to attend my sister's graduation. It was nice to be back in the suburbs for a bit, a good break from the city.

I put together this outfit in the spirit of warm weather. White dress and beachy accessories like a wood necklace and faux coral bracelet; I'll try to remember to get a close up of the bracelet in another post.

I'm kind of proud of this look because I received lots of compliments on this very thrifty number. The dress was a $10 find from The News sample sale a few weeks ago; my accessories were from the recent Lee Angel sample sale - $5 each. And the belt was a $10 find from over five years ago! What can I say, I'm good at shopping. This can be seen as both a blessing and a curse.
White bubble dress - Clu
Brown double buckle belt - Ann Taylor Loft (from 5+ years ago)
Necklace, bracelet & ring - Lee Angel (sample sale, what what)
Brown oxford flats - Jeffrey Campebell x Shoe Market

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...