Friday, June 11, 2010

Now Wearing...


Even when the 80s were long over I never stopped loving neon and I love wearing it with a neutral color palette as neon becomes more sophisticated and less overt. These Rich & Skinny jeans in the pale neon especially made my heart sing when I got them in the mail! Are you afraid of neon jeans? My only fear came from dropping some blueberry sorbet on myself but was quickly remedied by a Tide-to-Go pen that I emergency picked up at Duane Reade ;)

Another thing I've been contemplating lately as it's pretty trendy is wearing a sheer shirt. Would you wear a sheer shirt without a tank underneath? I've done it with sheer dark/black pieces and usually for going out at night but can't quite seem to get myself to do it for daytime. Have you made this trend work and if so how?

Sheer Blouse - Proenza Schouler
Ribbed Tank Top - Norma Kamali for Everlast
Obi Cummerbund Belt - No Name
Chunky Bead Necklace - Topshop
Bangles - Forever 21
Stacked Heel Sandals - Nine West
Neon Jeans - Courtesy of Rich & Skinny
Leather & Zipper Satchel - Botkier Tao Convertible



Photography by James S. Rand

2 comments:

Amal said...

What an adorable outfit! I love your colors :)

Anonymous said...

Great photography!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...