Thursday, June 3, 2010

Now Wearing...


Photo by Mojo

I wore this outfit last week when I DJed with my girls Lily and K!O and host Pamela Rose. Our party was called Dirty Diamonds, so I thought it would be fun to wear shiny sequins. And to keep it dirty, I wear the dress with black lace-up boots and unpolished jewelry.

Yellow sequins dress - H&M
Black roper boots - Justin
Patent black chain bag - Aldo
Tribal necklace - secondhand
Brown leather studded cuff - Linea Pelle
Rings - Monserat de Lucca Defy, Erica Anenberg, Forever 21
This dress I found a couple years ago on clearance at H&M. It's actually a couple sizes too big, but I tend to like things oversized so it worked. I usually wear it with a sash from another dress to cinch in the waist and bring it up a few inches. It was only $10, but I've gotten quite a bit of use out of it for a brightly colored party dress.

Photo by Lilly Frances

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I could never pull that off and probably wouldn't try, but it looks amazing on you! It really shows a distinct point of view.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...