Sunday, April 4, 2010

Now Wearing...

Happy Easter! Hope that you all had a fab day soaking in the sunshine and perhaps a good meal in your belly with those you love. Today, I had a chance to reflect a little and hang out with my NYC family, Nicole and grab a relaxed Sunday morning brunch.

Easter makes me think of Spring flowers, happy colors and a bonnet is a must. With these requirements in mind, I ended up with a very 80s (perhaps early 90s) Easter outfit. Nicole ended up coordinating with me and it made for some fun photo ops! Just call me Blossom and her Six LeMeure!

Polka Dot Floral Dress - Vintage via Housing Works
Tights - We Love Colors (a freebie thanks to Fashion Pulse Daily)
Straw Hat - H&M Men's Department with a floral pin added
Boyfriend Jacket - Club Monaco
Flower Patent Shoes - Innu

Graphic Print Dress - McQ for Target
Opaque Tights - We Love Colors
Boyfriend Jacket - Norma Kamali for Walmart
Belt - ?
Fedora - Urban Outfitters
Fringe Boots - Botkier
Chunky Bracelet - Marc Jacobs Special Item

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...