Sunday, April 4, 2010

Now Wearing...


Happy Easter! Hope that you all had a fab day soaking in the sunshine and perhaps a good meal in your belly with those you love. Today, I had a chance to reflect a little and hang out with my NYC family, Nicole and grab a relaxed Sunday morning brunch.

Easter makes me think of Spring flowers, happy colors and a bonnet is a must. With these requirements in mind, I ended up with a very 80s (perhaps early 90s) Easter outfit. Nicole ended up coordinating with me and it made for some fun photo ops! Just call me Blossom and her Six LeMeure!

Erin:
Polka Dot Floral Dress - Vintage via Housing Works
Tights - We Love Colors (a freebie thanks to Fashion Pulse Daily)
Straw Hat - H&M Men's Department with a floral pin added
Boyfriend Jacket - Club Monaco
Flower Patent Shoes - Innu

Nicole:
Graphic Print Dress - McQ for Target
Opaque Tights - We Love Colors
Boyfriend Jacket - Norma Kamali for Walmart
Belt - ?
Fedora - Urban Outfitters
Fringe Boots - Botkier
Chunky Bracelet - Marc Jacobs Special Item


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...