Thursday, April 1, 2010

Now Wearing...


So I don't usually wear things the same day as I buy them but everything I bought from the Club Monaco Sample Sale worked into my look today with ease! I picked up this wool boyfriend jacket with the satin collar for $20 and this multi crystal (acrylic) stone necklace for $10! Pretty sweet but according to a tipster they marked prices down even further today to starting at $2 an item...so if you can, go tomorrow morning! I recommend getting there at like a bit early to ensure you get in and out. Actually not pictured I bought a scarf for $10 too but no point in overloading :)

Skinny Zip Jeans - Superfine
Tank Top - LNA
Cascade Cardi Jersey/Chiffon - Filtre
Boyfriend Jacket - Club Monaco
Crystal Acrylic Necklace - Club Monaco
Leather Satchel - Botkier Vixen
Buckle Boots - Palladium via Sole Struck
Nail Polish - OPI Suzi Says Feng Shui

PS. I just got to try this nail polish from the new OPI Hong Kong Collection on last night and at first I thought it might be a weird color that's a bit dull looking but the more I look at it the more I like it. It's one of those rich peacock shades of blue that actually makes the perfect transitional color for someone who loves those dark deep rich navy's and purple tones but wants something a bit brighter for spring that's not too bright.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...