Thursday, March 18, 2010

iWant Warby Parker $95 Glasses



Warby Parker is a new line of eye wear, and they're revolutionary because for $95 you get a fresh pair of boutique-like eyeglasses and lenses. By selling directly to consumers through their website and avoiding traditional channels (the man), they're able to keep prices low.

And as if that wasn't enough reason to love then, Warby and Parker parters with non-profits like RestoringVision.org to deliver a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair that they sell. So amazing!

The glasses are available exclusively online, and you can order up to five pairs to try-on at home with free shipping. I've been wanting to try this for myself, but it looks like they're out of stock due to overwhelming demand. I'm not surprised since they were recently featured in Daily Candy, NY Mag's The Cut and GQ. I've played with their virtual try-on and am in love, so I anxiously await the arrival of new inventory!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi there! Thanks for the heads up about this awesome website. I prefer my glasses to contacts and I'm always on the lookout for stylish options.

Love your blog!

Unknown said...

Love these glasses! I'm having fun with the virtual try on too!!

glasses online said...

Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...