Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Preview: Jean Paul Gaultier for Target


So the images for the Jean Paul Gaultier for Target leaked on the net a couple weeks back via Refinery 29 but I've been really behind on my posting...I appologize for the lag! So in case you haven't seen the looks already here they are...

The Jean Paul Gaultier for Target collection will launch on March 7, 2010 in over 250 stores and via target.com. Prices will range from $17.99 to $199 for the leather jackets.

Definitely has a nod to the nautical but I think it's those eyes and gingham that have me mezmerized! The dragon tatoo print is pretty interesting too!







2 comments:

jun said...

Target is going to make me broke

Alice said...

I love the short vests and jackets!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...