Monday, February 15, 2010

Now Wearing...

Navajo print dress - Steven Alan
Light blue furry vest - Pikko 1988
Gray wooly tights - Hue
Black lace-up boots - Justin
Yellow glasses - vintage from Vietnam

This is a spring/summer dress, but I've been wearing it a lot this winter with my furry vest and wooly tights for warmth. I really love Navajo and tribal prints. They're so fun and can be worn practically any season.
Speaking of seasons, I'm really not a fan of winter. I am sick! And now that I think about it, I always get sick during Fall Fashion Week. I'm 3 for 3! I had to skip out on a bunch of events today, including the Independent Fashion Bloggers Conference. Bummer town. Oh well, I'm just thankful that I was able to attend so many shows and presentations last week. More runways reviews to follow!

1 comment:

Clickmama said...

Lani dear that's just too bad but you still look uber glam! I hope you feel better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...