Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Windows: Holt Renfrew


Swan Song?
I love a good window display. They inspire and make me aspire. Unfortunately they are pretty rare, even living in NYC. Aside from Bergdorf's displays or Anthropologie at Rockerfeller Center and the occasional Saks display, I'm not too often impressed. Here in my hometown, I think Holt Renfrew hands down takes the prize. I love walking by the flagship store on Bloor Street and watching someone's fashion fantasies come to life.

A red bag Christmas tree? Sounds good to me

Deer men.

Penguin headed women.

My fave window included snowmen directing a choir of their fave designers as snowmen. I've identified a few...but not sure I got them all. Who can you spot? I see a Vivienne Westwood, Elsa Schiaperelli, Coco Chanel, Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Sonia Rykiel, Alber Elbaz and even an Anna Wintour.








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...