Thursday, December 23, 2010

Fashion 2.0 Holiday Party!


Earlier this week, Erin and I had a chance to stop by the Fashion 2.0 Holiday Party presented by Beyond the Rack at the Griffin in the Meatpacking district. I was feeling a bit under the weather but after getting some booze into my system, compliments of Martin Codax, I was feeling much better. Overall - definitely a great way to start my holiday season!

The venue was nice and reminded me of a more posh lounge with mirrored ceilings, chandeliers and plenty of space to sit around or mingle. There were lots of different people across various industries and bloggers so it was nice to touch base with people before the holidays! Tunes were provided by DJ Belle De Jour with plenty of Katy Perry blasting in the backdrop.

There was a contest to score a $1,500 shopping spree to Beyond the Rack which was great - too bad Erin and I were slow and couldn't score any points =/
Special thanks to Yuli for organizing such a great event!

Photos courtesy of Sunny Norton

On a side note, the plaid shirt I'm wearing is from the William Rast for Target collection that launched last week. While I wasn't a huge fan of the line when I saw it in person, I loved the plaid shirts and grabbed a couple. They're lightweight fabrics and easy to layer with.

On Erin:
Over the Knee Boots - Delman
Tank Top - LnA
Ruffle Taffeta Skirt - Lanvin x H&M
Floral Print Tights - Primark
Chunky Necklace - Club Monaco
Velvet Collar Blazer - Vintage YSL (picked up at Housing Works!)
Chain Strap Satchel - Botkier Ava

On Jeff:
Blue Plaid shirt: William Rast x Target
V-neck T: Uniqlo Heat-Tech (seriously the best thing ever)
Dark Skinny Jeans: Jonathan Alders for 7 For All Mankind
Satchel bag: Matt & Nat
Nut/bolt leather wrapped bracelet: Giles & Brother

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...