Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Now Wearing...


Like Lani mentioned I try to use things I already have in my closet for real budget friendly Halloweening! I owned everything minus a pink shirt and red bow tie to be Billie Jean Michael Jackson, so I bought the pink shirt at Goodwill for $6 and made the bow tie with scrap fabric. Making my costume cost a grand total of $6! YAY! I meant to toss on a bit of bronzer but I ran out of time...Unfortunately that led people to believe A. it was my real hair or B. I'm the Asian version of Orphan Annie...until at least they saw my shoes :)

Pink Shirt - Brook's Brothers, via Goodwill
Red Bow Tie - DIY
Shiny Black Patent Jacket (I'm holding it) - Walter
Coated Shiny Pants - Stella McCartney
Spectator Shoes - Alexandre Herchcovitch for Melissa
Pink Socks - Uniqlo
Wig - Gift from my friend

A Jackson Sandwich

The Ultimate

2 comments:

SavvyShopper said...

Love it!

Erin said...

haha thanks^^ I had alot of fun although I don't think gerricurls are my friend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...