Thursday, October 29, 2009

Now Wearing...

Black mesh covered cutout sweatshirt - Cool, Casual, by Slow and Steady Wins the Race, Urban Outfitters
Nylon tricot print leggings - Michael Angel
Purple ankle boots - Marc Jacobs
Multi-chain necklace - vintage
Oversized pyramid ring - CC Skye
I'm kind of obsessed with Michael Angel leggings. They're quite pricey retailing for $220, so I never thought I would own a pair. But I actually have two pairs and found them both at Buffalo Exchange! How could anyone ever let these go?

I found the leggings on separate trips. I think because they were so crazy and/or because the buyers weren't familiar with the label, they were priced at ridiculously low prices. Thank you, shopping gods.

6 comments:

dreamecho said...

hey hey...i think you mean michael angel, not michael stars? (easy to confuse...they're both celestial!) anyway, you totally turned me on to his leggings when you did the first post on them....now i'm obsessed too! you probably already know this, but he has an online sale going on. half off! xoxo

jennine said...

i just love those booties! i have a similar pair, but the heel is not very sturdy, these are perfect!

Lani Love said...

yes, michael angel! gosh, i've been doing that a lot. michael stars, so different. shame on me!

thanks for the catch.

drivethruvintage said...

Omg you're so lucky. I go to buffulo and get tired after the second rack. That place is a mad house and it takes patience to find good things. Congrats to you! lol

Stephy Pool said...

Freaking. Rad.

RockRushIndia said...

Nice post. We offer gold chain online.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...