Thursday, October 22, 2009

Now Wearing...


Loving today's amazing NYC weather! Could I ask for a more beautiful day? I just picked up this dress earlier this week and my co-workers told me that it was on this week's People.com fashion face off between Shakira and Taylor Momsen! So random :) Interestingly I think my outfit combines elements from both their looks!

Btw if you haven't checked it out yet, just found out that the Savvy is slashing prices tomorrow :) All shoes will be an additional 50% off. There's not that much left but great prices. All Denim will be $65 a pair or 2 for $100. Torn will be reduced further except for the fur.

Plaid Tunic/Dress - Torn by Ronny Kobo via Savvy Sample Sale
Ruched Leggings - Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters
Octoganal Heel Sandals - Stella McCartney
Leaf Pave Necklace - Rachel Leigh
Toes - OPI Pamplona Purple (from the new EspaƱa Collection)
Lips - Maybelline Red Revival (snagged one at Fashion Wk, has a pretty nice velvety texture)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

That tunic is amazing!!!

Erin said...

aww thanks Carolyn :) I'm really happy with it so far!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...