Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Now Wearing...



My cousin was in town this weekend and we got to spend some fun girly time together getting pedicures, and then our make-up done at The Limited NYC Pop-Up Shop. I asked for a fun look with bright colors. The make-up artist did such an amazing job that we decided it was too nice to waste so we took our planned Girl's Night In, out for some cocktails.

Jacquard Flutter Sleeve Dress - Betsey Johnson
Cameo Necklace - Dominique Cohen for Target
Tights - Urban Outfitters
Patent Mary Janes - Delman

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really love this look! Your eye makeup is really great, too!

Erin said...

thank you! I wish I could have a makeup artist do my eyes everyday! Although it took me 3 cotton balls and 2 days to get it all off me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...